You might also read so many articles on the same topics and learn lots from there. Now start writing article in your own words instead writing for engines. Just be on the place where your reader would like to be. That’s it, you just have an awesome post now.
Apart from unique content you also have to look at various sections. Somehow keywords also playing small role to rank your site on search engine. You should have a good length content as well as well maintain keyword density.
Keyword Density Tactics:
Using keyword density you can also push your content to be ranked little. Google do uses the systems like latent semantic indexing which makes Google understand contexts and words related to each other. In simple word Google also can understand the relation between two words that are linked. Google able to read your keyword density. So use the keyword density in your content, and if possible use keywords in starting of your content. No need to use it over and over in your whole content.
The most important and first is title tag. You can’t overlook it. Have a look below tips for some best practices.
- Use keywords in your titles, use it at close to beginnings if possible.
- Your title tag also should be catchy and compelling for searchers.
- Maintain balance between marketing and SEO in your title tag.
- Every post or page should have its own, unique title tag. (Duplicate title tag is waste of time.)
- Most secret: Title tags are not cut off in search engines after 70 characters. The title tag limitation is depends on pixels width not on characters. (You can simply measure pixel width with this tool.)
- In short keep your title tag short but punchy, more focused on topic instead using long, don’t dump too much keywords.
- Meta keywords not have any importance now.
- Meta Description don’t helpful to you for ranking but it is essential as it will appear with your search result as snippet text.
Every page should have its own meta-description. As I said above meta-description appeared on search result as a snippet text with the search query. If your page have meta-description it will add advantage to clicked by the users. So make sure that your every page should have its own and unique meta-description.
Your meta-description should be more your visitor centric rather SEO-centric. People now often read the description of the search result when they search for any query and only click on the result which has good title tag with catchy or attractive description.
For example: You can have a look at below screen shot below with same search query but with different title and description.
- Your motto should be to get click by showing that you are the most relevant result that they are searching for.
- Include keywords in your title but as I said focus on the interest that people can search for.
- Keep it short as it will not display as long as it is. It should be used by more focus phrase in short manner.
- Header tags like H1, H2, H3 still have some weightage when we talk about the on-page SEO.
Header Tag Best Practice:
- Use only and only one H1 tag per page.
- Your H1 tag should be compelling and click worthy, and if possible add a keyword to it.
- Only use the actual header tag, not just a style headers which has different font sizes and formatting. (Both achieve the same result visually but they are not the same at crawl.)
- Your company logo not should be in H1 tag. It is not SEO friendly practice.
- Images should have atl tag as well as file names. This will add advantage to be ranked on image search and it is the best practice.
Earlier people use bold formatting to bold their keywords used in content. The bolded targeted keywords are not useful anymore and just waste of time now.
Internal and Outbound Links:
Links always helpful for SEO. The links that are coming from other site on your own site is more important. Limit the number of links on your pages. The more links on the page means could dispersed the authority more among them. There is not such an ideal number of linking but limit your linking only those which are truly necessary.
While interlinking at footer links, use it carefully. You might want to add anchor-text rich links to your internal pages in the footer. Generally its not harm the site but it is not the best idea.
will Google scrutinizes carefully to find all those who are playing with system. Limit your links only for useful links that are really need to be there on every page.
SEO For Beginners: 3 Powerful SEO Tips to Rank #1 on Google in 2019
The descriptive anchor text that are used with the targeted keyword phrases is always more valuable than a general anchor text such as “click here”. See below example for better understand.
- Best practice: “Check out our brand new men’s shoes”
- Usual: “See our men’s shoes here.”
When you linking the same page at multiple times, Google only count and attribute the anchor text to the first link present in the code. You might also seen that people linking the same page over and over with different anchor text to be ranked. But it useless and Google only look at the first link.
This article won’t end without quoting this that be careful while linking with other. When participating in link exchange must research about the site that you are going to be linked. The site should be quality built. If your site is linking with the bad site or anything like the link network than it is difficult for you to get back your old ranking again.
Words from Editor
This the on-page SEO tips for the webmasters who are willing to their site ranked and want best practice SEO. I explain each topic very carefully and in easy to understand language rather going too technically. Still if you have any difficulty and having any query don’t hesitate to ask us.